CUI Devices’ Switches Group today announced the addition of IP67 rated models to its line of tactile switches. Ideal for applications subject to moisture and environmental contaminants, the TS03, TS05, TS08, and TS19 series with their industry-best lead times feature compact footprints as small as 3 x 2 x 0.6 mm as well as lifecycle ratings up to 300,000 cycles.
Housed in surface mount or through-hole packages with gull-wing or long crimped terminations, these IP67 rated tactile switches offer operating forces from 70 up to 260 gf, actuator heights of 0.6, 4.3, 5, 7, 8, or 9.5 mm, and operating temperature ranges from -30 up to 85°C. All models carry SPST circuits, 12 Vdc rated voltages and 50 mA current ratings
The TS03, TS05, TS08, and TS19 series are available immediately with prices starting at $0.15 per unit at 1000 pieces through distribution. Please contact CUI Devices for OEM pricing.
For helpful resources and tools on switches, check out our Resource Library which houses a range of blog posts, videos, and more.
- Product name: IP67 Rated Tactile Switches
- Availability: Stock to 5 weeks
- Possible users: Electronic devices subject to moisture and contaminants
- Primary features: IP67 ratings, packages as small as 3 x 2 mm
- Cost: $0.15 per unit at 1000 pieces through distribution